David Hornbrook, DDS, FAACD, is one of dentistry’s most famous faces, a gifted clinician, and one of the pioneers of live-patient, hands-on clinical education. Dr. Hornbrook lectures internationally on all facets of aesthetic and restorative dentistry. A prolific researcher and materials enthusiast, he consults with numerous manufacturers on product development and refinement. Dr. Hornbrook’s warm and engaging style earns him the highest possible marks from participants and meeting sponsors.
I wanted to let you both know what an awesome time I had at your course this past weekend! I was baffled as to how to grasp all these cases over the last several years, that I had either come across or that I had actually completed, without fully understanding the "why." I have been a symptoms dentist for years. This class was so satisfying and I am excited to continue to learn more!
The live patient course with Dr. David Hornbrook was the best CE experience I have ever had. Dr. David Hornbrook brings such an amazing energy to dentistry-- he makes learning fun and exciting.
I just wanted to thank you for such an awesome course last weekend. I have taken many courses/workshops/study clubs & annual meetings in the past 14 years. I have to say your course was one of the best. I love dentistry and you and Mark continue my enthusiasm and knowledge ...
I love your lectures!! You're not just a wealth of knowledge you're entertaining and funny too! Makes learning a lot fore fun. Your lectures also make me realize how much learning I still need. I admire you a lot not only clinically but also how you always keep your cool and positive attitude.
David Hornbrook is a must see for any dentist in the 21st century. David is one of those rare individuals in dentistry who knows everything about dental materials. You have probably seen his name in journals, textbooks, or REALITY, but nothing compares to spending the day with him in a lecture. WOW!, what a day! The only thing I don't like about David is that he has more hair than me.
- Clinical Troubleshooting from the hip - Dental Up
- The Pathology of Dysfunction with Dr. Montgomery - Dental Up
- The Dental Clone Wars-Dental Implants - Dental Up
- The Dental School Catapult with Dr. Marc Geissberger - Dental Up
- The 'Man in the Mirror': What motivates you? - Dental Up
- There'll always been another tooth to drill and fill! - Dental Up
- Dental Technology Advancements with (KOL) Ron Kaminer, DDS - Dental Up
- The Reality of Dental Products with Dr. Miller - Dental Up
- Get your 'Fill' with Dr. Ron Jackson and Dr. Hornbrook! - Dental Up
- How to Build your Dental Dream Team - Dental Up
- A 'Treadmill Podcast' that'll get your practice running faster... - Dental Up
- Dr. Hornbrook and Garret Sato bite into Danville Materials - Dental Up
- Here's why you're NOT getting the most out of social marketing - Dental Up
- I will take my BRUXER... 'animal style'! - Dental Up
- Changing the Landscape of Dentistry with Soft Tissue Lasers - Dental Up
- The Pursuit of Clinical Happiness - Dental Up
- Leading and Managing your Clinical Team - Dental Up
- Taking command of your implant restorations - Dental Up
- The View from Across the Bench - Dental Up
- You did What? Where? - Dental Up
- A Method to our Dental Madness - Dental Up
- Increasing your Practice Exponentially - Dental Up
- Marching Forth with your Practice's Vision - Dental Up
- Dental Up... live and uncut! - Dental Up
That’s right, just saw him at lunch today at the AACD doing LIVE dentistry on a LIVE Patient in front of a LIVE audience, doing an incredible job, not only not in his own office, but up on a stage, with a camera on him, never losing his composure, calmly explaining every step along with extras along the way. We should be proud to have him in the CC, and I’d recommend him for any lecture venue.
Michael Teitelbaum, DMD, FAGD, Pres.Elect ESACD
David is a true gem to dentistry. He has a passion for teaching. His skills are obviously awesome, but even better, his ability to teach thru showing and telling his story is incredible. He never puts anyone down, never assumes he is better than anyone else- he just plain teaches in a way that is easy to learn and he makes it exciting to learn. He is willing to say he makes mistakes and then points out how to avoid those mistakes and correct them after they are made. He is humble and an awesome instructor. He makes the student feel at home and makes the learning environment non judgmental- allowing the student to feel at ease and really learn. I thinks David is one of the very best there is at teaching dentistry. He is a gem and a valuable asset to my beloved profession. I am so proud he is one of us!
Clinical Troubleshooting from the Hip
Smile Design & Anti-Destructive Techniques
Pathology of Dysfunction with Dr. Hornbook & Montgomery